Mommy's Best Games, Inc. is an independent game developer founded in 2007. This is a view behind the scenes of our game development and marketing!

Nathan

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Windows Phone 7 Game MEGA Launch List

Here is a list of videos for games in development for Windows Phone 7 which I think can reasonably be available at the launch (which is currently supposed to be around this October).

If you know of any more nice-looking games that you think will be available from day 1, leave it in the comments and I'll update the list. And do bookmark this, it will update! Thanks!

Shoot 1UP


The Harvest


Twin Blades


Butterfly


NextWar: The Quest for Earth


Vizati


BulletAsylum


Scribble Defense


Jumpy


Goo Splat


Towers of Hanoi


Frog Log


FrogAttack


PaperBall


Battle Punks


KrashLander


Boss Launch 2: Zombie Attack


Droppy Pop


Chess Club


Battleships


Tic Tac Toe


And of course, we can't leave out MineSweeper

4 comments:

Elbert said...

Nathan here is my game Scribble Defense coming on Windows Phone 7!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AmOKiYlEr4

Nathan Fouts said...

Thanks Elbert. Good luck with the launch, I'm adding it to the list.

Kris said...

I'm hoping to have a version of my upcoming release Hypership Out of Control for launch or shortly after, but I haven't done any work on the mobile version yet.

Nathan Fouts said...

@Kris, yeah, sounds good. If you do end up going for launch with it, send me a link to the trailer, I'll put it in the list. Good luck with the XBLIG version.